Julie Gavaghan | Raleigh Market Lead Developer
Raleigh Market Lead Developer
Julie Gavaghan is a highly regarded real estate professional who brings significant experience in commercial, industrial, and residential development, as well as years of brokerage and property management experience to the Blue Heel team. She is the Lead Developer for the Blue Heel Raleigh Office, and also leads the Commercial Development efforts for the company.
Julie previously served as Chief Operating Officer of Keystone Corporation for 16 years. Julie was responsible for managing and coordinating the efforts of the entire Development and Construction Team, including design, construction, financing, property management and leasing. She has supervised the completion of +/- 2.1 million sf of Class “A” Office, Single-Story R&D, and Warehouse commercial properties and +/-1.3 million sf of residential developments in the Triangle area. Projects include Walden Creek in Apex, Keystone Crossings in Morrisville, Cary Park Town Homes, and Rustica in Durham.
Julie graduated Summa Cum Laude from North Carolina State University.
- “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” recognized by BTI and the Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- Licensed North Carolina General Contractor and Real Estate Broker
- Former Member, NCSU Chancellor’s Liaison, Member of the Chancellor’s Roundtable Committee, and Board Member for the Student Union’s Leadership Development series
- Member, Council for Entrepreneurial Development, the Board of Directors for the Entrepreneur Initiative at NCSU
- Member, Board of Directors for the Triangle Community Coalition